Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crafty Christmas

I've been feeling super crafty as of late.  And, if you know me very well, you know that I'm not fabulously gifted in the craft department.  Well, let me tell you...I've been surprising myself.  My new craft arsenal includes; yarn, felt, hot glue and sometimes spray paint...I'm in love with spray paint...it can transform almost anything.

So here is what I've done for crafty and easy Christmas wrapping.  Kraft paper, yarn, felt, hot glue, and labels from ellinee.com.


Felt bow...made all by myself...no pattern, no template, no copying, no nothing but my idea


Felt flowers...cut a circle...then cut into a spiral...then roll up and glue


Yarn wrapped


Free form bow-smushed-clumpy-thing



All vintage ornaments.  Ronny even said this is his favorite Christmas tree style yet!






No comments:

Post a Comment