Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kitchen No. 324--Tasty Thursday

Happy Tasty Thursday!  I don't even know where to begin.  I'll just start by saying YUM!  


So, on Monday my mom, Fenley and I went to have lunch at Kitchen No. 324.  I have to say we were not disappointed.  The atmosphere is something straight out of NYC.  The food is amazing, excellent, so tasty.  We already have plans to return.


Front entrance of Kitchen No. 324


Dining area with tufted bench seating, tall ceilings all in a  rustic yet modern style



Get ready to be amazed




This is one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten, also known as Fried Chicken Pot Pie.  Rich and creamy with tender free form chunks of chicken, delicately diced veggies and fresh herbs garnished with a crispy fried chicken leg and topped with a flaky pastry crust.



Coffee and dessert bar


Coffee brewing fancy style



Fresh, gourmet, handcrafted baked goods





No comments:

Post a Comment