Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, tomorrow!  I decided to post today because I know tomorrow will be crazy busy for everyone.  I've decided to share a few pictures of some fabulous looking pies I've found at foodgawker (I might even sneak a few of my own pictures in!).  After all who doesn't have pie for dessert on Thanksgiving?

Strawberry Cream Pie

I know strawberry isn't a traditional Thanksgiving pie, but this one looks beautiful and tasty.

Pecan Pie Bars

Pecan pie bars...amazing

Coconut Cream Pie

Coconut cream pie

Cakewalk Pies

Pie on a stick

Pumpkin Whoopie Pie

Pumpkin whoopie pie















This is a cherry pie I made last year...turned out ok, I guess














I made this messy looking apple pie last year

Sorry about the ugly "harvest gold" counter tops in my pie pictures...you gotta love old houses, not.  They have since been replace...maybe I'll share the transformation with you guys later.  Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and don't eat too much...oh and have an amazing Black Friday, I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment