Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's because you're FABULOUS

I suppose inspiration can come from anywhere, right?  Well last week I watched Bad Teacher with Ronny.  You know, the movie with Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake...where Cameron is a less than appropriate teacher.  Anyway, I fell absolutely in love with Cameron's red, red, red lipstick.

I have never been a big fan of wearing lipstick.  I typically wear Burt's Bees chapstick and on a "special" day I might wear a nude shade of lipstick.  But after seeing Cameron's red lipstick I decided that I would get a red lipstick and wear it on a non "special" day.

So literally the day after I fell in love with her lipstick I went to the MAC  counter to get some.  I did my research and knew that Russian Red was THE red to get.  I mean it was made for Madonna to wear on her Blond Ambition tour.

                           Lipstick

The woman at the counter had to do no work because I had already sold myself on it...I loved it.  I did ask her something though and the answer was amazing and something to remember.  I asked her, "If I wear this lipstick in the daytime will people stare at me like I'm crazy?"  Here is her answer, remember it...IF PEOPLE STARE AT YOU IT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE FABULOUS.

This lipstick can change your mood, your outlook and your appearance...it's FABULOUS.

1 comment: