Thursday, November 10, 2011

National Vanilla Cupcake Day

Happy National Vanilla Cupcake Day!  In honor of this most amazing day I am posting picutres of vanilla cupcakes I've found that look absolutely delicious.  Sorry I didn't make any...this fabulous day just snuck up on me.

                                Vanilla Cupcakes

                                Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes

                                Vanilla Cupcakes for Two

                                Crumbs Cupcakes

                                Corn on the Cob Cupcakes 

All above cupcake pictures are from foodgawker.

Here are a couple of my own vanilla cupcake pictures.

                            

                            

                            

Enjoy the tasty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment